Friday, January 31, 2014

WOOHOO, We Made It!

NaBloPoMo January 2014  


DID YOU FEEL A LOT OF PRESSURE WITH JANUARY'S NABLOPOMO?

The only real pressure I felt from January's NaBloPoMo was the fact that I had never once actually completed a whole month before, not once in all the times I had started out.  My pressure was self-induced.

I tried to offset some of that pressure, but making up templates for each day's post at the beginning of the month, complete with the graphic above.  That seemed to help somewhat.  I never really got off the wagon by more than about 12 hours until  Wednesday of this week.

And you know what?  I'm going to be nice to myself on that one.  I'm here.  All my posts for each one of the prompts provided are complete ... well, except this one, of course, but that will be done in a couple of minutes.

So, being up to date on my course assignments, finishing this blog series and celebrating my daughter's 11th birthday two days early, I'm gonna have FUN today!

Have a great weekend, and maybe before you go, leave a comment about how you reward yourself for a completed goal, or how you treat yourself kindly when you don't quite get there.  Someone needs to hear what you have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment