Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Two Important Events!

Biannual Blogathon Bash

(click the button for all the information on the Blogathon Bash and to sign up!)  The BB takes place this Friday through Sunday (1/24 - 1/26).

Here is a list of things on which I will be working this weekend

  1. Back up my blog.
  2. Plan and schedule in- and outbound guest posts for the rest of the year.
  3. Reassess (and reactivate?) my "Mental Health Mondays" meme.
  4. Plan some sort of blogging and/or reading event for later in the year.
  5. Finish writing an e-book for giveaway.
  6. Read that 2nd writing prompts book.
  7. Publish 3 book reviews.
  8. Finish as many mini-challenges as possible.
*+*+*+*+*

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon

(as always, click the button for more information and to sign up at the Seasons of Reading blog.)

Goals

  1. Read one book that fits into each reading challenge I'm in this year.  (Thank goodness, some books can count for more than one challenge.)
  2. Get caught up on my book reviews.
  3. Plan a monthly book zine.
I'd love for all y'all to join me in one or both of these events.  If you do, why not leave a comment and let me know, so we can encourage each other during the blogathon and/or readathon?  Sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a very busy weekend planned, LuAnn! Thanks for the reminder to back up my blog :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime, Candace. :O) Would you believe I never backed up my blog until the Blogathon Bash last year? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete