(click the button for all the information on the Blogathon Bash and to sign up!) The BB takes place this Friday through Sunday (1/24 - 1/26).
Here is a list of things on which I will be working this weekend
- Back up my blog.
- Plan and schedule in- and outbound guest posts for the rest of the year.
- Reassess (and reactivate?) my "Mental Health Mondays" meme.
- Plan some sort of blogging and/or reading event for later in the year.
- Finish writing an e-book for giveaway.
- Read that 2nd writing prompts book.
- Publish 3 book reviews.
- Finish as many mini-challenges as possible.
(as always, click the button for more information and to sign up at the Seasons of Reading blog.)
- Read one book that fits into each reading challenge I'm in this year. (Thank goodness, some books can count for more than one challenge.)
- Get caught up on my book reviews.
- Plan a monthly book zine.
I'd love for all y'all to join me in one or both of these events. If you do, why not leave a comment and let me know, so we can encourage each other during the blogathon and/or readathon? Sweet!