Monday, January 30, 2017

Monday Bookish Things

     


   

Thanks to Stephanie of Tynga's Reviews, Kathryn at Book Date, Ramona at Create With Joy and Janice at Mostly Blogging for hosting these respective link-ups!  (Click on the buttons to go to the respective blogs.)

~~~oOo~~~

STACKING THE SHELVES

Here is a smattering of the books I picked up for my Kindle last week.  Covers are linked to GoodReads w/the exception of Danny Iny's book, which is linked to Amazon.  (Links have no affiliate status):

    

    

~~~oOo~~~

IT'S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING?


Crete: A place of magic, of mystery, where violence and sacrifice meet courage and hope.

Aridela: Wrapped in legend, beloved of the people. An extraordinary woman who dances with bulls.

The north wind brings a swift ship and two brothers who plot Crete's overthrow. Desire for this woman will propel their long rivalry into hatred so murderous it hurtles all three into an unimaginable future, and sparks the immortal rage of the Erinyes.

A woman of keen instinct and unshakeable loyalty. A proud warrior prince and his wounded half-brother. Glory, passion, treachery and conspiracy on the grandest scale.

~~~oOo~~~

INSPIRE ME MONDAY X 2


7 comments:

  1. I own two of those books, and I've read one of them (Aftermath).

    Thanks again for the welcome to this meme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the cover on Aftermath. Hoping it's a good one! And I appreciate your return visit! There's always room for bookish friends on the porch. :O)

      Delete
  2. So many tempting books, all new to me. Thanks for sharing! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Laurel, just when you thought it was safe to go back on Amazon, right? *lol*

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of any of these. Huh. I'll have to do some investigating. :)

    Thanks for visiting Shell's Stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my quite a pick up of books. The one you are reading sounds interesting. And love the last little quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look like some good books. I should do that with all the free Amazon ebooks I get. Just highlight a few. :-) Thanks for stopping by my Sunday Post on Lisa Loves Literature earlier!

    ReplyDelete