Thursday, January 12, 2017

It's Winter Bloggiesta Time! *New Updates*


Thankfully I subscribe to Silver's Reviews Blog, because she reminded her readers that it is time for the Winter 2017 Mini Bloggiesta this weekend!  The above button is linked to the bloggiesta challenge sign-up page.

~~~oOo~~~

TASK LIST

1.  Post review for 40 Ways to Get Closer to God on my blog.
(Friday, January 13, 2017 10:07 am)

2.  Post review for 40 Ways to Get Closer to God on GoodReads.
(Friday, January 13, 2017 10:07 am)

3.  Post review for 40 Ways to Get Closer to God on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/review/R12KPRJ8F7ARVS/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm 
(Friday, January 13, 2017 10:07 am)

4.  Post DNF review for The Vampyre Legal Chronicles: Marcus on my blog.
(Friday, January 13, 2017 1613 hrs)

5.  Post review for The Vampyre Legal Chronicles: Marcus on GoodReads.
(Friday, January 13, 2017 1613 hrs)

6.  Post review for The Vampyre Legal Chronicles: Marcus on Amazon.
(Friday, January 13, 2017 1613 hrs)

7.  Post review for Perception on my blog.
(Sunday, January 15, 2017 0804 hrs)

8.  Post review for Perception on GoodReads.
(Sunday, January 15, 2017 0804 hrs)

9.  Post review for Perception on Amazon.
(Sunday, January 15, 2017 0804 hrs)

10.  Add a "Book Review Policy" page.
(Sunday, January 15, 2017 1001 hrs)

11.  Clean up my sidebars.
(Sunday, January 15, 2017 0945 hrs)

12.  Write two reviews that are A.G.E.S. out of date.
a.  Well bugger.  I went and made an entire post for "Deliver Her", which I was to have posted on October 26, 2016.  Then I went to contact the tour company and found out that I had actually posted a review on November 16th, 2016.  So I'm counting that as one of my two OLD reviews:
b.  Devil Sent the Rain - originally due October 11, 2016: 
(Sunday, January 15, 2017 1054 hrs)

13.  Complete one past mini-challenge.

QUESTION

So what are you doing this weekend?  (In any case, I hope you all have a great time!)

~~~oOo~~~

UPDATES

(see above)
Friday, January 13, 2017 - 1613 hrs - HUZZAH!  One more review and I am caught up with reviews for books read in 2017.  I'm a little freaked about keeping up this year, since I've fallen behind so badly before.

15 comments:

  1. Wow...you are going to be a busy lady with that list. :)

    So glad you stopped by my blog.

    There is another Bloggiesta in the fall that lasts for a week.

    Not sure when it will be, though.

    As for this Bloggiesta, I think they will have a Twitter Chat too that is fun.

    Get busy!!! :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    MINI BLOGGIESTA 2017

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be very busy, but you'll accomplish a lot. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great List! Good Luck with all your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. I'm telling myself that 'slow and steady wins the race'. :O)

      Delete
  4. Wow! You have accomplished half of the tasks on the list! Great going, LuAnn!
    Bloggiesta sounds interesting, I like the motivation and inspiration this group provides!! I'll check it out too. Thanks for sharing.
    And though it's a bit late in the day, but here's wishing you a happy and successful 2017! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a Happy New Year to you and yours, Shilpa! (Hey, the way I see it, every day is the start of a new year!) :O)

      Delete
  5. I hope you complete your list :) Have a great rest of the mini Bloggiesta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Steph. You to! (Speaking for myself, I needed this little bloggy kick-in-the-pants to get myself caught up!) :O)

      Delete
  6. Wow! That's quite a long list you have there! Best of luck with it all - I hope you manage to achieve everything you want to! It's cool that you're taking the time to publish your reviews on multiple sites - that's something I need to do more of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily. I do a lot of book tours, and Amazon and GR are probably the most visible sites I post on...to help out the author in exchange for getting the book at no charge.

      Delete
  7. Woot! Good job getting most of your list done! I'm almost finish, too. I still have a review to write.

    ReplyDelete