Saturday, April 30, 2016

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah = #atozchallenge


Today's song is Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah from Disney's 1946 live-action/animated film "Song of the South".  Let's see what the Muppets do with it!

~~~oOo~~~
And, the A-to-Z-inizer's 2016 swang song:

GOODBYE A TO Z

Goodbye A to Z, it's been a great year
My oh my, I could shed a few tears
Thanks to the hosts, co-hosts, minions I mean
Will see you back here in 2017.

Tomorrow we will want to write more
It could happen, you know
Good to keep good habits, let's go

So long A to Z, I just want to say,
I hope we all have a beautiful day!

~~~oOo~~~

Many thanks to Jeremy at Hollywood Nuts! for the letter graphics.
Thanks also to the behind-the-scenes folks who help things run smoothly, and to all the participants for the many wonderful posts!
Click on the main A to Z button at the top to go to the participant list!

6 comments:

  1. I love this fun piece of music! The perfect ending!

    It's a wrap!
    Congrats on reaching the finishing line.
    See you again next year - same time, same place!
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already been thinking about themes for next year, Michelle! ;)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on completing the challenge!
    @ScarlettBraden from
    Frankly Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on surviving the A to Z challenge. The minions work hard to make it possibly the best challenge I participate in-it's grown so much so quickly. Z is a hard letter for some - you picked a great song from my childhood. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alana! Thank goodness for sites with songs listed alphabetically by song title! ;)

      Delete