Friday, April 15, 2016

My Town - #atozchallenge


The song I start with today is Montgomery Gentry's "My Town".  I have to admit having a soft spot for the duo, because they are both from Kentucky. *GO BIG BLUE*



Putting it through the A-to-Z-inizer, this is what came out:

MY BLOG

Well, I started blogging in 2007,
I was looking for a creative outlet.
I didn't post what you would call regularly
But the blowin' of the winds of change was set.
In 2014 I started reviewing
Books, and it looks like I'm not done quite yet
And this is my blog

(Na, na, na, na, na)
Yeah, this is my blog.
(Na, na, na, na, na)
Hey!
Where I read books, then review them,
Don't forget to post to Amazon
I stop posting when I am tired,
Then I drink coffee to come back wired
I flex my fingers and sit down
Afterwards I go to town,
This is my blog
(Na, na, na, na, na)
Yeah, this is my blog,
(Na, na, na, na, na)
My blog.l

~~~oOo~~~

Many thanks to Jeremy at Hollywood Nuts! for the letter graphics.
Click on the main A to Z button at the top to go to the participant list!
If you follow me here or on social media, let me know so I can follow you back.  Let's DO THIS THING!

2 comments:

  1. You are really having fun with your theme, aren't you? And you started blogging two years before me and you're still going strong. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, Alex, I sure am! I really did not post much at all in the first couple years, and in 2014, because of reviewing books and book tours, I think I posted more in one month than I had in entire years before!

      Delete