Saturday, April 16, 2016

Netherlands - #atozchallenge



The original song for today is Dan Fogelberg's Netherlands.  The visuals on this mix are very nice and the lyrics show up on the video as well.  I didn't remember Fogelberg's voice being that high, but it was a long time ago.  This is probably one of my top 10 all-time favorite songs!



Let's see what randomness the A-to-Z-inizer have for us today, shall we?

A TO Z LANDS

Here at the computer,
I sit down to write,
My "N" post for the A to Z
We are halfway through
I'll continue with you
To the X,
and the Y,
and the Z!
Hard to keep going
Hard to keep up
Harder still to publish each post.
And I wonder which letter the readers
Will like the most?

Why do we start and then
not carry through.
Sometimes we are our worst foe.
I'm learning to realize
That I'm looking with eyes
Wondering which way to go?
I want it perfect
From the very first word
But I know it won't work that way
So I will write what's in my heart
for an hour each day.

~~~oOo~~~

Many thanks to Jeremy at Hollywood Nuts! for the letter graphics.
Click on the main A to Z button at the top to go to the participant list!

If you follow me here or on social media, let me know so I can follow you back.  Let's DO THIS THING!

1 comment:

  1. You know, I was ready to quit at "O" ... it's really hard and challenging, but then better sense prevailed and I worked hard and got the post done!

    ReplyDelete