Monday, April 4, 2016

Monday Bookish Post - Monday, April 4, 2016

     


   

Thanks to Stephanie of Tynga's Reviews, Kathryn at Book Date, Ramona at Create With Joy and Janice at Mostly Blogging for hosting these respective link-ups!  (Click on the buttons to go to the respective blogs.


Monday, March 28 - Monday, April 4

Reviews:  (as always clicking on graphics on this blog usually takes you someplace interesting!)

     

   

   




And a new reading challenge (yeah, I know):


Read the Nobels 2016 is hosted by Aloi at Guiltless Reading


And last, but so far from least, guess what started last Friday, April 1st?


The ever wonderful A to Z Challenge 2016!  This challenge was originally conceived by Arlee Bird at Tossing it Out.  It has grown steadily since its inception, and I'm helping one of the co-hosts for the 3rd year in a row?  (Maybe the 2nd, having brain freeze.)

For my "theme" this year, I chose to take well-known songs and change the lyrics to fit the A to Z universe.  Here's a list of the posts so far:



~~~oOo~~~

Monday April 4 - Monday April 11

Reviews upcoming this week (cover links go to GoodReads):

Tuesday, April 5th, 2016:


Thursday, April 7th, 2016:

 

Friday, April 8th, 2016:


Saturday, April 9th, 2016:


Monday, April 11th, 2016:

    

~~~oOo~~~

If you made it all the way down here, I want to leave you with a little Monday inspiration:

(Nicholas Raymond released this photo under a standard Creative Commons License - Attribution 3.0 Unported.)

3 comments:

  1. Love seeing all the titles you're reading. Contemplating the Nobel Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check out the reviews of others but from a quick skim Coexist, and Who Invited The Ghost To Dinner definitely sound like my kind of books! Once upon A Lie also sounds good so I'll check that out, I'm interested to see what you think of it too :)

    http://natalieslife.com/2016/04/march-book-haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always amazes me how I can be drowning in books (seriously - you should see my desk, LuAnn!) and how I can visit all of my friends book blogs and see an entirely different set of books on their blogs. Amazing! :-)

    I see several tantalizing covers I want to click on. Which temptation shall I yield to?

    Have an amazing week and thanks for joining Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy! :-)

    ReplyDelete