Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Vacation - #atozchallenge


Today's song is "Vacation" from the Go-Go's:



~~~oOo~~~

From the A-to-Z-inizer, we get:

A TO Z SUNDAYS

Can't seem to concentrate on writing
So many distractions emerging
Now my door is locked
And I'm ready to rock
Tomorrow, a day that I am looking forward to

Sit at a blank screen
Wonder what I
Will write and then the lightbulb
Goes on and the words will start to flow

[Chorus]
A to Z
Sundays, what a breather
A to Z
Sundays calling me
A day to
Charge up for the week ahead!

~~~oOo~~~

Many thanks to Jeremy at Hollywood Nuts! for the letter graphics.
Click on the main A to Z button at the top to go to the participant list!

2 comments:

  1. I love The Go-Go's and this is one of my favorite song of theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Go-Go's! --Oh, I miss A to Z challenge! I might have to do one on my own ;) --Thanks for stopping by my neck of the woods. I sure miss the book blogging community.

    ReplyDelete