Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Kung Fu Fighting - #atozchallenge



The song with which I am starting today is "Kung Fu Fighting" by Carl Douglas.  I found the original music video on YouTube.com.  The tune may be familiar from the movie, "Kung Fu Panda".




A TO Z-ING

Everybody was A to Z writing
Those fingers typed like lightning
The number of bloggers climbing
The chats are for good timing

There were blogs about movies, and blogs about stories
Blogs that had an artistic bent
Some blogs with adult content
We are blogging around the world
On every continent
Except for maybe Antarctica
We find sisters, we find bro's

Everybody was A to Z writing
Those fingers typed like lighning
The number of bloggers climbing
The chats are for good timing

~~~oOo~~~

Many thanks to Jeremy at Hollywood Nuts! for the letter graphics.
Click on the main A to Z button at the top to go to the participant list!

If you follow me here or on social media, let me know so I can follow you back.  Let's DO THIS THING!

1 comment:

  1. Cute :-) Now I'm not getting the song out of my head... Good luck with the rest of the AtoZchallenge.

    ReplyDelete