Monday, April 25, 2016

Monday Bookish Post - April 25, 2016

    

   

Thanks to Stephanie of Tynga's Reviews, Kathryn at Book Date, Ramona at Create With Joy and Janice at Mostly Blogging for hosting these respective link-ups!  (Click on the buttons to go to the respective blogs.)

~~~oOo~~~

STACKING THE SHELVES

This is a selection of books that I got this week.  The first five are Kindle Freebies (a bookish obsession) and the last is a physical book I received for review.  Click on the covers to see more about the books on GoodReads:

  

   

   

~~~oOo~~~

IT'S MONDAY.  WHAT ARE YOU READING?

Actually, I'm reading the "None Like Him" book above.  You can click on the cover for details.  I received it from FlyBy Promotions, and will post a review here on the blog this Saturday, April 30, 2016.

Here are a couple more than I got read this last week:

   

Both books are e-books from Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours and NetGalley for review.  My review of "Murder" will appear on Thursday, July 7th, 2016.  The review of  "Vengeance" will post today (here - although the link will not be active until 8am Eastern US time).

I am also reading in the "Sleuthing Women: 10 First-in-Series Mysteries".  I will review this (these?) titles on Wednesday, May 11, 2016.


I have completed the first book in this anthology, 


I'm currently reading the 2nd book, and guesstimate I'm about 20% in:


~~~oOo~~~

THE INSPIRE ME MONDAY TWINS

(from Hamlet II ii)


1 comment:

  1. I'm SOOOO curious about Ice Planet Barbarians and the Jakarta Pandemic. The cover of None Like Him is gorgeous. I see what you meant about many ARCs :) Enjoy them !

    ReplyDelete