Monday, December 31, 2018

My 2019 #WintersRespite Read-a-thon Signup



Thank goodness for GoodReads!  I only found out about this readathon a couple of moments ago on Goodreads and so am dashing off this "I'm in" post in time for the starting gate.

I don't really have a 'plan' for reading, but I may let this double as my "book basket for all January reads".  I'm figuring around 15+ books.

The group hashtag is #WintersRespite and there are groups on Facebook, GoodReads and Instagram.

There's no 'required number of reads', so if you are planning on trying to get even one book done, come join in with sister and brother bibliophiles, and take some time off from your real life. :)

~~~oOo~~~

MY LIST

1.  Best Self: Be You, Only Better by Mike Bayer (January 1) DONE
2.  In the Midst of Winter by Danice Hope (January 1-review will post January 8 on a tour) DONE
3.  Why Romeo Hates Juliet by Anna Mara (Jan 3) DONE
4.  First Frost by Liz DeJesus (Jan 4) DONE
5.  The Little Leprechaun Who Loved Yellow! by Sally Huss (Jan 4) DONE
6.  Brownie Points for Murder by Nicole Ellis (Jan 7) DONE
7.  The Mountain Man's Dog by Gary Corbin (Jan 7) DONE
8.  Ruthless by Susan Kiernan-Lewis (Jan 8) DONE
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.  


No comments:

Post a Comment