Monday, April 1, 2019

2019 #AtoZChallenge - "A" Blogs and Bloggers


~~~oOo~~~

AMBER LAMBDA - WRITTEN SOUP


Amber Lambda is a writer/poet.  I did not see a post on her site for today (yet), but the link in the database is a little messed up.  I think her header image above should go to her blog "Word Soup".

~O~

AMITA'S PEN


When I visited Amita's blog, I was reminded that I totally forgot the theme reveal this year!  How embarrassing! *LOL*)  Her theme for 2019 is books from her children's bookshelves.  I'm excited to see what young/new readers are reading these days!  

~O~

AMMA TODAY


Amma is writing about child-led learning, and today's topic is Air Travel With Children.  It shows how much children can absorb from simple Q&A.  I, too, was worried the first time I traveled by air with my kids, but my Dora-fan daughter just hollered, "Faster, faster," as we took off!

~O~

AMORE NATURA

 Amore Natura

Sri has written a poem titled, Aparajita, today, and intends to write a poem to go along with a word, following the alphabet.  The picture above is the Aparajita flower, and the word also means undefeatable.  I thoroughly enjoyed the poem and highly recommend giving it a read!  Her blog is called Amore Natura.

~O~

AN EXERCISE ON EXISTING

 An Exercise on Existing- Kenia Santos


Kenia shared her poem, "All of a Sudden" for the A day of the challenge.  I got a great sense of peace and contentment from reading it.  Her blog is called "An Exercise on Existing".

~O~

ANECDOTES OF A MOM'S LIFE


This mom is a brand new blogger (or at least has a brand new blog)!  The Theme Reveal was her 2nd post.  So let's show her some A to Z love!

~O~

ANGLER'S REST

 Angler's Rest - Julie Goucher

Julie blogs at Angler's Rest about genealogy.  This is a really hot topic right now.  I had never heard of a one-name study before, but am very interested because my married name (Braley) is a lot rarer than my maiden name (Smith)!

~O~

ANN-A FRIEND OF JESUS 0213



Ann is sharing positive posts throughout the month of April at her blog, A Friend of Jesus 2013.  One look at a newspaper shows me how wonderful it will be to see something ELSE!

~O~

ANNE'S FAMILY HISTORY


Anne writes about her family's history at "Anne's Family History" blog.  I am amazed at Anne's research - incredibly thorough!  History comes alive so much more when it is about people you know or have some connection to.

~O~


Apparently, other people in this house would like some time on the computer .... go figure.  And I found out I did not start at the beginning of the "A" blogs/bloggers, so here are nine blogs from the middle of the "A" list, and I will do more later as updates to this post.  If you/your blog is supposed to be in this part of the list, leave me a way to contact you, so I can let you know when the link to your blog will be posted.  I hope that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment