Sunday, December 16, 2018

My 2019 Read My Name RC Sign-up


The 2019 Read My Name RC is hosted by Kathleen at SMS Nonfiction Book Reviews.  (Fiction reading for the challenge is ok.)  Click that gorgeous button at the top to go to the sign-up page for full details and to join in!

The main premise is to read books with your first, middle or last name as an author name, character name, place name or is about someone of that name. You choose your goal # of books.  It doesn't even have to be an exact match; how cool is THAT!?!

It makes me want to claim "anything that starts with Lu-", because I used to work with MHMR/DD and was routinely called "LuAnn" (which is my given nickname and what most folks call me), Lu-A, Lucy, Lulu ... you get the idea.  And my given name is Lucille.

I'm going to shoot for 6 books that meet the requirements.

1.  
2.  
3.  
4.  
5.  


No comments:

Post a Comment