The I Love Library Books Reading Challenge is hosted by Gina at Book Dragon's Lair. The button up there leads directly to the sign-up page. Here is the info from her site:
Our love of reading can be expensive! Not only are we purchasing books but some of us also need space to keep them. I had so much fun with this challenge last year. Let's do it again!
There are a number of levels, for those who don't have a library card yet to those that live there. Enjoy!
- choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
- read books you checked out of the library
- books may overlap with other challenges
- reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is. (post with review linky is coming in January)
- a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in or link up another way
Since I'm trying out a new record-keeping system next year, I'm starting at the "board book" level. I tend to sign up for a lot of reading challenges and my records in 2014 were...um...not very skilled. We live in a rural part of the state and there is like one library per county. There used to be a bookmobile - I wonder if they still run. That would make things a LOT easier! ;)
- board book - 3
- picture book - 6
- early reader - 9
- chapter book - 12
- middle grades - 18
- Young adult - 24
- adult - 36
- just insert IV - 50