(Click the button to go to the host blog's sign-up page!)
From a host's blog:
1. Create between 1 and 5 resolutions related to books/book blogging (there are examples below but you can make up your own)
2. If you have 2 or more resolutions than 1 can be unrelated to books/book blogging
3. Create a sign up post and add it to the Linky on this post (sign up before Feb 1st)
4. On the 30th of each month (and the 28th for February) create an update post about your goals and add the post to the Linky that will be on Laura’s or My blogs
5. This is a year long challenge, so you can’t add resolutions that could be done in a day these must be year long goals.
6. For each goal you complete you get one entry into the giveaway that will be in our wrap up post on December 31, 2015.
My 2015 Bookish Resolutions:
1. I review books for book blog tours one week in advance (posts done and scheduled).
2. My NetGalley percentage up to 75.
3. I have made up a reading challenge for 2016.
4. I update my reading challenge books read records in a timely manner.
My 2015 Semi-Bookish Resolution:
1. Make a quilt top with squares designed by me based on the books I read in 2015.
Books Read/Reviewed in January:
1. (to be added)