The Prequel & Sequel Reading Challenge is hosted by Jessi at Novel Heartbeat and Melissa at Writer Grrl Reads.
If you are like me, you have read a lot of books that are part of a series. Maybe you would like to read more, but there is only so much room on your nightstand, kitchen counter, mantel, changing table (ok it's been a while for me on that particular score) and only so many Gigs on your ereader.
I will be participating in this challenge in 2015 in order to get the whole story on some of the series parts which I was privileged to read and review this past year. And there are some really long series of books out there, so y'all could really score B.I.G.!
They work on a point system, so you really need to click that button up there, go to the site and check out the details! I'll have a number of challenges on my plate in 2015, so I'm signing up for the lowest level: Newbie - 10 to 25 points.
I don't know for sure which books I will read for this challenge, but you can pretty much bet that the works of Avery Aames &/or Joyce & Jim Lavene will figure in it somewhere.
COME JOIN THE FUN!
1. Murder in the Arboretum by Christa Nardi (Book 2 - book one read in 2014)
2. Big Mojo by Jack Getze (Book 3 - book 2 read in 2014 TBR'd a connected short story)
3. Dying Before "I Do" by Judy Fitzwater (Book 7 - the only one I've read so far)
4. The Brothers' Keepers by NLB Norton (Book 2 - book 1 read 2014; book 3 due Jan 2016)
5. Devil in the Deadline by LynDee Walker (Book 4 - have not read the other 3)