The Women Challenge #3 is hosted by Valentina at Peek-a-booK.
This seems right up my alley, as genre of choice is "cozy mystery" and the majority of cozy authors are women! :O)
From the blog:
* anyone can join;
* you don't need a blog to partecipate: if you are a non-blogger please leave a comment with a link (if you review elsewhere) to your review or with the list of the books you read and the level you choose;
* audio, e-books, bound books and re-reads are ok;
* create a sign up post on your blog and post the link in the Linky below (scroll down please, it's at the end of the italian translation);
* challenge goes from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015;
* here you can link for your reviews.
Level 1: BABY GIRL - read 5 books written by a woman author
Level 2: GIRLS POWER - read 6 to 15 books written by a woman author
Level 3: SUPER GIRL - read 16 to 20 books written by a woman author
Level 4: WONDER WOMAN - read 20+ books written by a woman author
I'm going to start at Level 1: BABY GIRL - 5 books, and work my way up as time and endurance permit.
1. A Grave Inheritance by Kari Edgren
2. Kill 'Em With Cayenne by Gail Oust
3. Murder in the Arboretum by Christa Nardi
4. Death of a Dishonorable Gentleman by Tessa Arlen
5. Twisted Threads by Lea Wait
apparently I'm moving up to level 2 GIRL POWER!
6. Dying Before "I Do" by Judy Fitzwater
7. The Brothers' Keepers by NLB Horton (Norma)
8. Devil in the Deadline by LynDee Walker
9. MacDeath by Cindy Brown