From Everyday Gyaan:
How does this work?Actually, to link up you will need to click on the 2nd graphic at the beginning of the post.
- You write a 100 words in response to our prompt/or on any subject and post it on your blog. Remember to include a link back to this post.
- Then add the link to our linky below.
- Visit and comment on at least two or as many linked posts as you can.
- The linky will stay open until the following Friday.
- You can grab the 100 Words on Saturday badge here.Today we have no prompt. Time for a free write.
So now I have to come up with a topic as well? What am I, a blogger, a writer?
Well, yes I am. I need to get off my comfortable chair, park my carcass at the desk and write or type until the words come out.
Some times the words don't want to show up. At times like that, I have to go hunting for them. Does that make me a word predator? It makes me sound so ... primal and violent.
One of my favorite ways to go on a writing hunt is to free write sense and/or nonsense.