Friday, December 29, 2017

My 2018 Strictly Print Reading Challenge



The Strictly Print Reading Challenge is hosted at the Book Dragon's Lair blog.  The hostess has a lot on her plate this year, so there wasn't a button available, so...I made my own with Canva.  If you click on that button, you will go to the sign-up page and can get full details of the challenge there.

Here are the levels:

  • Board Books: 12  (New level)
  • Picture Books: 26  (New level)
  • Chapter Books: 52
  • Middle Grade: 78
  • Teen: 104 
  • Young Adult: 156
  • Adult: 208 or more 
I usually pick up at least twelve  print books (or 'book books' as we call them in our house), during the year, so I'll be going for the "Board Books" level of 12 print books.  Always room to move up in case I inherit a library or something like that! :p

There is a hashtag #StrictlyPrintRC for use in social media.

1. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo (read/reviewed 1 January 2018) [edited to update 1/1/18 2235 hrs)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.  

No comments:

Post a Comment