Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Back-to-School Clothes - #NaBloPoMo #septemberchallenge

NaBloPoMo 
September 2015  Everyday Gyaan

Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Kick out the back-to-school fashion show on your blog: show us what you're wearing as we head into fall (or spring if you live in the Southern Hemisphere).

~~~oOo~~~

If I were to be a on-campus student again, you might see me wearing one or more of the following:


ThinkGeek.com is apparently out of this shirt right now, so I may also be found in:

Just the pants in this next picture.  I tend to wear a lot of black jeans.  I'd kill myself wearing heels that high though.  They are NYDJ Barbara boot-cut.  Clicking the picture on this (or any piece of clothing in this post) will take you to a shopping site (usually the manufacturers') with whom I have no affiliation whatsoever.


The boots picture I had saved (to Shopcade.com) did not show up on the manufacturer's site, so the next picture just goes to the main site and not to the product page:


Yeah, they may not be very 'feminine' but they remind me of something Abby on NCIS would wear.

~~~oOo~~~

So, what outfit would you wear to classes?





1 comment:

  1. Loving those boots. We had a uniform in school except for my last school (I went to 7) where we didn't have one. :)

    ReplyDelete