Friday, January 1, 2016

My 2016 Audiobook Challenge Sign-up


Thanks to Melanie at the Hot Listens blog and Jessica at The Book Nympho blog for hosting this challenge.

Important Info:

  1. Runs January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016. You can join at anytime.
  2. The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2016 than you did in 2015.
  3. Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
  4. ANY genres count.
  5. Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
  6. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
  7. If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
  1. LEVELS:
  1. Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
  2. Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
  3. Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
  4. Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
  5. Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
  6. My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
  7. Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
~~~oOo~~~

In order not to overtax my organizationally challenged nature, I'm starting at the bottom (Newbie) level of 1-5 audiobooks ... and hoping to raise up during the year.  My husband listens to a lot of audiobooks, so maybe I can raid his library! ;)

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.  

2 comments:

  1. I have read just one audio book so far. I want to explore more of them, so signing up for this one too. Love and admire the book challenges you have take up my friend. You inspire me ♥

    ReplyDelete