Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My 2016 Clocks, Cogs and Mechanisms Challenge

(used under a creative commons license)

The Clocks, Cogs and Mechanisms Challenge 2016 is hosted by Rebecca at Writing Your Own Fairytale blog.  From the site:

What do I let count as steampunk?
You can count books like “The Time Machine” by H.G. Wells and other books that are considered precursors to steampunk, I have no problem with you counting graphic novels like Full Metal Alchemist.

They do not have to be on a paper to count, your ebooks count as well.

You can also count these books towards other challenges.


Brass Gears: Read 1-3 steampunk books

Flight goggles: 4-6 books
Button-up boots: 7-12 books
Clockwork Corset: 13+ book
~~~oOo~~~
Go to the tour signup page to find out the rest of the details of the challenge.  I'm going for the Brass Gears level, and have downloaded 3 books already.  I'm hoping to move up at least one level.
~~~oOo~~~
1.
2.
3.  

4 comments:

  1. Definitely sounds interesting! I still haven't read a steampunk book yet. I have one on my shelf waiting for me to start it. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think in total I have only read like, four steampunks ever! It's a genre I need to read more of. You've joined so many challenges, I hope you can manage them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Olivia-Savannah, I'm out of control! ;) That's why I picked the lowest level on most of the challenges. That, and signing up for so many means I'll be able to double up some books.

      Delete