Saturday, January 2, 2016

My 2016 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge Sign-Up

Corinne Rodrigues


Thanks To Corinne at CorinneRodrigues.com for hosting this challenge!

My record-keeping for 2015 was *ahem* not the best, so I'm pretty sure that I read more than the 83 books reflected on my GoodReads 2015 Challenge.  But I'm going to go with 83 as the number of books I read and build on that.

Click on the button above to go to Corinne's blog for all the details and to sign up!  Here are the levels for this challenge:

Levels:
Getting My Heart Rate Up: read 1–5 more books (or 250–1,499 more pages)
Out of Breath: read 6–10 more books (or 1,500–2,749 more pages)
Breaking a Sweat: read 11–15 more books (or 2,750–3,999 more pages)
I’m on Fire!: read 16+ more books (or 4,000+ more pages)

I'm starting at the lowest level due to the number of challenges for which I signed up for 2016.  There is always the hope that I can raise the level during the year!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.  

2 comments:

  1. I am in for this challenge! Looking forward to read lots of books this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I especially like the premise of this challenge, Shilpa...just to do 'better' than we did last year!

      Delete