Sunday, January 3, 2016

My 2016 Winter's Respite Read-a-thon Sign-up


Thanks to Michelle at the Seasons of Reading Blog for hosting this read-a-thon and giving us a reason to get our reading years off to a great start!

I'm borrowing the following 'schedule' from my Bout of Books sign-up which probably means that it was created by Andrea at Bookish Lifestyle:

Monday, January 18
  • Number of pages I've read today:
  • Books Read: 
  • Challenge:  
Tuesday, January 19
  • Currently Reading: 
  • Number of pages I've read today: 
  • Books Read: 
  • Challenge: 
Wednesday, January 20
  • Currently Reading: 
  • Number of pages I've read today: 
  • Books Read: 
  • Challenge:  

Thursday, January 21
  • Currently Reading: 
  • Number of pages I've read today: 
  • Books Read: 
  • Challenge:  

Friday, January 22
  • Currently Reading: 
  • Number of pages I've read today:
  • Books Read: 
  • Challenge:  
Saturday, January 23
  • Currently Reading: 
  • Number of pages I've read today: 
  • Books Read: 
  • Challenge:  
Sunday, January 24
  • Currently Reading: 
  • Number of pages I've read today:
  • Books Read:
I'm not going to bother listing books I intend to read during the challenge, because I know for a fact that I will have read at least one of them before the challenge event starts!

3 comments:

  1. I think a readathon is the perfect way for you to get on top of that challenge of yours. Hope it's fun and goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Olivia-Savannah! The last couple I signed up for have not gone so well, but I'm hoping some New Year mojo will work with me this year! :O)

      Delete
  2. Good luck on meeting your goals. My TBR pile never seems to let up. My friend is hosting a book giveaway at her site if you are interested!
    Diane
    http://ladiesindefiance.com/

    ReplyDelete