(Background image from Wikimedia Commons.)
Thanks to the folks at BookRiot.com for hosting this challenge! Click on the button above to go to the sign-up page for all the details!
From the site:
- Read a horror book.
- Read a non-fiction book about science.
- Read a collection of essays.
- Read a book out loud to someone else.
- Read a middle grade novel.
- Read a biography (not a memoir or autobiography
- Read a dystopian or post-apocalyptic novel.
- Read a book originally published in the decade you were born.
- Listen to an audiobook that was won an Audie Award.
- Read a book over 500 pages long.
- Read a book under 100 pages.
- Read a book by or about a person who identifies as transgender.
- Read a book that is set in the Middle East.
- Read a book by an author who is from SouthEast Asia.
- Coexist by Anna Tan
- Read a book of historical fiction that is set before 1900.
- Read the first book in a series that is by an author of color.
- Read a non-superhero comic that debuted in the last three years.
- Read a book that was adapted into a movie, then watch the movie. Debate which is better.
- Read a nonfiction book about feminism or dealing with feminist issues.
- Read a book about religion (fiction or nonfiction).
- Read a book about politics in your country or another. (fiction/nonfiction).
- Read a food memoir.
- Read a play.
- Read a book with a main character that has a mental illness.
Yeah, I'm going to need help finding some of these! :O)