Sunday, December 27, 2015

2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge #kickoff Post


  1. Write a blog post about joining the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge on your blog. For those of you who would like to participate but don’t have a blog, post about it on Facebook or Twitter.
  2. In your post, please include: the button, a link back to the sign up page, a link to both  Somewhere Only We Know and Words Fueled by Love, the level you hope to achieve, and (optional) a list of the series you hope to complete.
  3. Place the button for the challenge in your sidebar (use the “grab this code” at the bottom of the post here).
  4. Link up in the linky using the direct link to your post/tweet/etc.
Levels: (how many series enders you are planning to read)
Level 1: 1 – 5
Level 2: 5 – 10
Level 3: 10 – 15
Level 4: 15+

~~~oOo~~~

Many's the time this past year, 2015, that I've added 5+ books to my TBR list because the book I read for review was part of a series.  (I believe my record is adding 17 new books, but don't quote me on that.)

So, I'm starting out with Level 1, and going for the bottom end of the scale of 1 series ending book.  I've seen some of the other participants with lists they already know they're going to read in 2016.  As most of the series I have read this past year (and maybe all) are open-ended, I cannot therefore say that "x" installment is the series ender.

That will be my first challenge.  Suggestions of series not more than R-rated would be most appreciated!

Are you doing any reading challenges in 2016?

2 comments:

  1. I guess it's time for challenge sign ups! I am going to be compiling them all into my wrap up post for the month coming up in two days. I have seen this one around but have opted for some others :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'll probably wind up stopping signing up for challenges about the time I think, "Oh no, WHAT have I done?" *lol*

      Delete