Monday, December 28, 2015

My 2016 Vintage Scavenger Hunt Reading Challenge Sign-Up


The Vintage Scavenger Hunt Reading Challenge (gold and silver editions) are hosted by Bev at My Reader's Block.  Thank you Bev!

I've tried to give a very basic idea about the challenge, but please visit the host site for both more information, the rules (if any) and to sign up!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to find as many objects on the scavenger hunt list as possible on the covers of the mystery books you read. As has been the case for Vintage Bingo you may play along in either the Golden or Silver Mystery Eras (or, for the more adventurous, both). See check lists below.



I'm going for both, because I'm am book crazy like that.  I suppose I will go to one of those graphic altering sites (Picmonkey or Canva, etc.) and update the above graphics as needed, or maybe once a month or so - because altering after every single book would be a whole different kind of insanity, and I really need the time to READ!

I will however make a list below of book titles (linked to reviews) and which scavenger hunt item it 'checks off'.

1.  


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining me in the Scavenger Hunt, LuAnn! Hope you have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to the new format, Bev! There's more chance to cross things off a lost, and I am so down with that!

      Delete