Monday, December 28, 2015

My 2016 Non-fiction Reading Challenge Sign-up

Nonfiction Reading Challenge hosted at The Introverted Reader

The Challenge:  Read any non-fiction book(s), adult or young adult.

That's it. You can choose anything. Memoirs? Yes. History? Yes. Travel? Yes. You get the idea? Absolutely anything that is classified as non-fiction counts for this challenge.  
I always like levels in my challenges, so here are mine:
Dilettante--Read 1-5 non-fiction books
Explorer--Read 6-10 
Seeker--Read 11-15
Master--Read 16-20


Since I am record-keepingly challenged, I will go for the lowest level (Dilettante 1-5 nf books) and hope for more.

Many thanks to Jen at The Introverted Reader blog for hosting this reading challenge!

~~~oOo~~~

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.  

No comments:

Post a Comment