Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My 2016 Prequel-Sequel Reading Challenge Sign-up


From the host site:

For each prequel and sequel read this year, points will be awarded as follows:
  • 1 point for each prequel or sequel novella read and reviewed
  • 2 points for each full-length sequel read and reviewed
  • 10 points for completing and reviewing a full series (doesn’t require novellas)*†
  • **You do not get points for the first book in a series
10-25 points: Newbie
25-50 points: Amateur
51-75 points: Advanced
76-100 points: Professional
101+ points: Veteran

(Please visit one of the host sites - Novel Heartbeat or Writer Grrl Reads - for the details and to sign up!

Since I am reading challenge record-keepingly challenged, I am starting at the Newbie level and aim to collect between 10-25 points, always with an eye toward climbing a level during the year.  I'll be tracking my progress on this post and on my 2016 Reading Challenges page.

1. (book title, author, link to review, #points)

No comments:

Post a Comment