Monday, February 29, 2016

My March 2016 Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge

Take Control of Your TBR Pile

Click the button above to go visit Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer, who is hosting the challenge.  The link goes to the sign-up page, where all the rules and ways to enter the drawing (for participants) are listed.

By the time I saw the sign-up post (in early January) I had already several tours set up for March.  I've been trying to read and get those out of the way, so I can concentrate on TBR books for the month.  I'm not sure if this 'disqualifies' me, but in either case, clearing out a little of my TBR shelf/list is a great idea!

Like Angela of Angel's Guilty Pleasures, I'm going to shoot for 10 books.  It seems like enough to be challenging without snowing me under.

Here (will be) my list:

1.  
2.  
3.  
4.  
5.  
6.  
7.  
8.  
9.  
10.  



2 comments: