1. Read every major religious text (Bible, Quran, Torah, Bhagavad Gita, etc). If I have left out or misquoted the text of your religion, please put it down to my being human and in need of enlightenment. And feel free to set me straight (respectfully) in the comments. :O)
2. Attend the Appalachian Writer's Workshop at the Hindman Settlement School (in Hindman, KY).
3. Amass my own "List of 100 Books Everyone Should Read".
4. Adapt a favorite book for the stage.
5. Read one book written by a citizen of each member of the United Nations.
6. Write a book about a historical figure.
7. Attend a book signing of one of my favorite authors.
8. Have a book signing at the Joseph-Beth Booksellers store in Lexington, KY. (They're the biggest bookstore in our area and my family has spent many happy hours there.)
9. Self-publish a book.
10. Traditionally publish a book.
Yeah, that'll about do it. I better live a LONG time, eh? *LOL*
So, what about you? What book on your TBR shelf are you most excited to read?