Thursday Thirteen is a blog link-up hosted at thursday-13.com. Click the button to see other linkers or to add yours! I used to participate in this link-up a lot, and then I couldn't find it for a while. So glad it's back!
Thriving Thursday is a link-up hosted at Serving Joyfully. I love alliteration and love the inspiration to thrive on Thursdays (and the rest of the days as well)!
Thursday Favorite Things Hop is hosted at Katherine's Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, and Vintage Mama's Cottage. This is truly one of my favorite blog hops!
1. One chapter of Computer Science.
2. One chapter of History of the US since 1865.
3. One chapter of Folklore.
4. One chapter of World Music.
5. Clear off my desk.
6. Dust off my novel outline and nail down the basic framework.
7. Participate in at least one of the #AZChats on Twitter (1pm/8pm Eastern US)
8. Make something different for supper.
9. Write two book reviews...I'm w-a-y behind on these. (The good news is that I have been reading like CRAZY!)
10. Write 3 #AtoZChallenge posts.
11. Walk at least once around the perimeter of our yard.
12. Sit DS1 in the driver's seat of the van and start that whole process (cause I'm not driving 95% of the way to Texas again...EVER!) *lol*
13. Get our indoor greenhouse up and going with DD.