Without further ado:
1. Update my reading challenge information. Neither the page nor the reading challenge counters accurately reflect how many books I have read.
2. Catch up on reviews for books/ARCs I have read.
3. Complete at least one mini-challenge.
4. Participate in at least one Bloggiesta Twitter chat
5. Create my sacred writing space.
I'd probably try more, but with the A to Z Challenge coming up next week, and given that I'm signing up for the Bloggiesta the day before it starts ... 5 is probably (more than) enough to keep my busy.
So tell me, what is one thing you need to do for your blog that's been "on your list" for a while? Care to join me in accountability for each other during the Bloggiesta?