Friday, November 7, 2014

2015 Reading Challenge: Birthday Month Reading Challenge


The 2015 Birthday Month Reading Challenge is hosted by Lois at You, Me and a Cup of Tea.

The idea is that you read a book each month by an author who was born in the same month.  For example, in January you could read something by J.R.R. Tolkien.  (Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, etc.), and so on for each month the rest of the year.

I'm probably going to use the names of authors I have read in this year (2014) and see if I can get their birth months and then read another of their books.

After this kick-off post, I will switch my record-keeping to the 2015 reading challenge page, but the reviews will continue on the main blog as usual.

6 comments:

  1. What a cool challenge, LuAnn! If I ever get caught up on the huge stack of books I'm reading, I may have to try this :). I so wish I was as consistent as you are with reading. You inspire me, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Candace, I appreciate you too! :O) I have acknowledged the fact that I will never be done with my TBRs. :O) Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Ooh another challenge! I hope this one goes well too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Olivia, I'm out of control, aren't I? :O) Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for signing up for my challenge! I hope you have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really looking forward to the challenge, Lois. I think I'm going to do A.A. Milne for January. Happy New Year!

      Delete