Thursday, January 3, 2019

My #BeatTheBacklist2019 Sign-up


The 2019 Beat The Backlist Reading Challenge is hosted by Austine at her blog, Novel Knight.  Click the button above to go the sign-up page for all the details and to join in the fun!  There are a number of mini-challenge permutations, so be sure to check those out!

~~~oOo~~~

It said to post a TBR list for the year, but I'm sure my fingers would fall off before I got all of them typed up and linked, so I'm just going to go with what I have so far for January (making sure the books were published in 2018 or earlier.

  1. Bad Karma by Douglas Clegg (2017)
  2. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo (2014)
  3. Ruthless by Susan Kiernan-Lewis (Jan 8) DONE
  4. Stilletos and Scoundrels by Laina Turner (2010)
  5. Tajael by Alisa Wood (2017)
  6. Who Murdered Uncle Ebenezer? by Susan Faith Nightingale (2018)
  7. The Story of Mankind by Hendrik Willem van Loon (1921)
  8. Art of a Jewish Woman by Henry N. Massie (2013)
  9. Brownie Points for Murder by Nicole Ellis (2018) Jan 7 DONE
  10. Cowboy Heat by Sable Hunter (2010)
  11. Dead is the New Black by Christina DeMaio-Rice (2011)
  12. Legends of the Egyptian Gods by E.A. Wallis Budge (1912)
  13. First Frost by Liz DeJesus (2012) Jan 4 (DONE)
  14. The Little Leprechaun Who Loved Yellow! by Sally Huss (2013) Jan 4 DONE

When I get towards the end of this portion of the list, I will add other reads.  Links currently go to GoodReads.  After reading, I will write a review, post it to my blog and switch the links to the respective reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment