Wednesday, January 2, 2019

My 2019 Back to the Classics RC Sign-up


The 2019 Back to the Classics Reading Challenge is hosted by Karen at her blog, Books and Chocolate.  Please click the button to go to the sign-up page at Books and Chocolate to get the full details and to sign-up!

~~~oOo~~~

If you're new to the challenge, here's how it works:
  • Complete six categories, and you'll get one entry in the drawing; 
  • Complete nine categories, and you'll get two entries in the drawing; 
  • Complete all twelve categories, and you'll get three entries in the drawing.
CATEGORIES

1.  19th Century Classic - (written between 1800 and 1899)

2.  20th Century Classic - (written between 1900 and 1969 - must be at least 50 yrs old) **hey, does that make me a classic? ROFL ***

3.  Classic by a Female Author

4.  Classic in Translation  - initially written in a language other than your native tongue.

5.  Classic Comedy

6.  Classic Tragedy

7.  Very Long Classic

8.  Classic Novella

9.  Classic from the Americas (incl Caribbean) 

10.  Classic from Africa, Asia, or Oceania (incl Australia)

11.  Classic from Somewhere You Have Lived

12.  Classic Play.

~~~oOo~~~

I'll keep track of progress on this post.  Once my book choices are made I will list them with links to each book's GoodReads page.  When I have finished reading and posted a review, I'll come back and change the link from GoodReads to my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment