* I have completed Mini-Challenge #1: How To Create a Blogging Planner on the blog A Jewel in the Making.
* I have completed Mini-Challenge #2. Give to Get on the blog Holy Splendor.
* I have completed Mini-Challenge #3. Grammar Police, also hosted by Holy Splendor.
* I have completed Mini-Challenge #4: Blog Brand Consistency on the blog Newlywed Survival.
* For Back Porchervations, I am using the calendar associated with Mini Challenge #1 (see above), adding copies of selected pages as needed.
* For Prayers for My Marriage, I am using a blog calendar located at Confessions of a Homeschooler
I created 4 new posts.
I have entered the first month of ideas on the Prayers for My Marriage calendar.
* I created the blog "Prayers for My Marriage" after participating in Matrimonial Monday, a blog hop hosted at A Proverbs 31 Wife and Exceptionalistic, on the 23rd of this month. I used ideas from a set of prayer cards from Time Warp Wife, starting on that date. I anticipate finishing that series of entries on the 22nd of February.
Facebook followers sent from 31 to 36.
Twitter followers increased from 616 to 657.
I'm in 58 Google+ circles, up from 51.
I have started moderating comments, so that I can be more responsive to my readers.
I started hosting my very first link-up: Mental Health Mondays.
I have a new page on my blog, with buttons to the link-ups in which I currently participate.
Did I get everything done that I set out to do. Not by a log shot.
Am I feeling pretty danged proud of myself anyway? HECK YEAH!
I'm going to miss my new Blogathon2 buddies, but I subscribe to most of them now anyway, so even that's not so bad.
Have a great week blogging, y'all!