- participate in at least 3 challenges (arbitrary choice of one per day)
- print out the 2013 blog calendar x2 (one for this blog, one for my new blog (Prayers For My Marriage). Unfortunately one of our computers needed reformatting, and the other one is occupado, so I need to find out which one I've squirreled away the file on.
- write a week's worth of entries for Back Porchervations, because that's probably how long I'm going to sleep after 8 am ET on Monday.
- enter the first month of "Praying for My Husband" card topics on one of the above calendars.
- 250 Facebook (currently at 31), Twitter (currently at 616), and Google+ (currently at 51) followers; OK. It's obvious those numbers need some tweaking...so how about 100 FB, 700 Tweeps and 100 Googlers?
- Have a finished blog button for both blogs.
- Start moderating comments in order to be able to respond to each one in an easier fashion.
- get 2x domains for my 2x blogs.
- line up 1 incoming (on my blog) and 1 outgoing (on a friend's blog) guest post x2.
- set up one blog hop for each day of the week on this blog.
- participate in one blog hop (from a friend's blog) for each day of the week.
- set up one giveaway per month 2x
- 101 in 1001
- more shoutouts for outstanding blogs, bloggers, comments/commenters etc etc etc
OK. I'd love to put more and make a post so long that I would do nothing else (sometimes I prepare a little too well), but I'm going to go out (figuratively speaking because it's C-O-L-D outside) and get blogging!
Have a super Blogathon2, y'all!