I've been updating my Blogathon2 kick-off post all weekend in order to keep track of my progress on my goals and mini-challenges. I think it has taken on a life of its own. Normally, I would not post something as gargantuan as this post, but sometimes a look into another's process can be a learning experience. And there are a bunch of links to some pretty great posts, blogs and bloggers.
If I could ask one thing of you today, could you follow me on a couple of the social media sites? I've got buttons in the sidebars that are linked to my profiles on various accounts. I would be honored.
If I could do one thing for you today, I would promise to follow back and answer any comments on this post..
So, into the fray....
Updated Goal List of Blogaton2
Goals or challenges which are in-process are shown in italics.
3. I will write a week’s worth of entries for Back Porchervations. 2 down, 5 to go)
5. I will increase the number of my blog's (Back Porchervations) Facebook followers from 31 to 100;
* I have used the "Build Audience" tab in the Admin Panel to send individual messages and make a post to my personal FB page.(where it will show that thanks to mostly farm games I have 4400 "friends"). UPDATE: I have 34 followers.
I will increase the number of my blog's Twitter followers from 616 to 700;
I joined Twiends and Tweetbig in order to add some momentum to my Twitter business. Too many links to follow from this Squidoo lens.
UPDATE: I have 645 followers
I will increase the number of Google+ circles to which my blog belongs from 51 to 100.
I googled "how to increase followers on Google+" and picked the site WonderHowTo for ideas.
UPDATE: I have 54 followers.
8. I will get domain names for each of my two blogs.
9. I will have one incoming guest post (a post on my blog by someone else) and one outgoing guest post (a post on someone else's blog by me) for each of my two blogs.
10. I will host one blog hop each day at Back Porchervations
11. Back Porchervations will participate in at least one blog hop (hosted on another blogger's site) for each day of the week.
12. Both of my blogs will feature one giveaway per month.
13. I will participate in the "101 in 1001" meme.
14. I will do more shoutouts to help build up by friends' blogs.