I am linking both to Inspire Me Monday (a weekly link-up) at Create With Joy, because it's one of my favorite blogs ever, and to The Creative Thinking Challenge (a bi-monthly link-up) at Figuring Out How the Pieces Fit because that's where I found the idea for this post. I'm joining Inspire! at A Cat-Like Curiosity for the first time today.
10 Creative Uses for Staplers
2. Door stop.
3. A steeplechase obstacle for a child's small animal figurines.
4. Tool to retrieve small items from under your couch when they're just a little too far for you to reach on your own.
5. Weight to hold down tarp over cut and stacked firewood.
6. Dog toy.
7. An inner core for a clay figurine.
8. A projectile in miniature office accessory golf.
9. Tongs for cooking or barbecuing.
10. Oddly-shaped stamp for paper crafting.