It's been a rough couple of weeks (husband away helping his mother after her husband had an operation, our Mamaw passed, I got a cough that would not (and hasn't yet) gone away. Sounds like I need to remember my blessings. So here goes:
1. My faith in God.
2. My family.
3. My education.
4. The roof over my family's heads.
5. A working vehicle.
6. Living in a small town in Kentucky.
7. The wonders of nature.
8. The beauty of art.
9. The pleasure of a good story.
10. My continuing ability to learn.
12. Blog interaction.
13. Good food prepared with love.
14. My marriage.
15. Good music.
17. That I have an endless supply of blessings.
This list is by no means exhaustive. I will probably blog more in the future. I may well elaborate on the blessings listed here in forthcoming posts.
I call them blessings to acknowledge God as the source of all good in my life. But to give the day a nod, I used 17 and colored the text green for St. Patrick!
So am I lucky .... or blessed? I'm both!
I'd love to see a blessing you are lucky to have in your life in the comments! Happy St. Patrick's Day!