1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Sure. I mean, I don't make a habit of it, but sometimes it happens. Especially if I wake up late and have seconds to get ready before I have to be out the door.
2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
I can't think of too many circumstances under which I would feel compelled to live in a large city. Is Edinburgh, Scotland big? I could live there. :O)
3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
After the last time we flew with the kids (to California over the holidays) I swore never again ... at least at a high-traffic time. We drove to DFW over Thanksgiving, and thanks to FIL we had his passenger van with enough seats for all the kids to sleep on their own bench seat. We could have never done it in our little 2-door Ford Fiesta.
4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
That it's always spring somewhere and adding a few monthly (etc) chores makes for not such a big choking wad of cleaning in the (local) spring.
5. What is the best book you have ever read?