Wednesday, December 21, 2016

My 2017 Book Blog Discussion Challenge Sign-Up


The 2017 Book Blog Discussion Challenge is hosted by: 
and Shannon at "It Starts at Midnight"!  
Click on the above button to go to the challenge sign-up page!

~~~oOo~~~


The Levels:

1-10 – Discussion Dabbler
11-20 – Creative Conversationalist
21-30 – Chatty Kathy
31-40 – Terrifically Talkative
41+ – Gift of the Gab

I'm going to choose the first level (1-10 - Discussion Dabbler) because it will be my first year of participation, and I don't really know much about what I'm doing here (yeah, like that's ever stopped me before)! *lol*  And, in group discussions, I tend to be the quiet one, which is something I'd like to change in 2017!

I don't have any idea (yet) what my topics will be, but then I just found out about this challenge maybe an hour ago on the blog "Second Run Reviews".  I don't think I'd ever even heard of a "discussion challenge", so of course I had to sign up!

I feel almost like I did when I first 'discovered' reading challenges, and then 'had to wait' until midnight between NYE and New Years to 'start'.  But I can spend the time in-between coming up with topics, etc. etc. etc.

Hope to 'see' a lot of you on the flip side! ;)

2 comments: