Saturday, January 3, 2015

Write Tribe 100 Words on Saturday - Tea Leaves

100 Words on Saturday - Write Tribe

(click the button up there to see more "100 Words" entries and/or to join in)

~~~oOo~~~

I stumbled bleary eyed into the kitchen at the end of a very long day.  I had planted hundreds of vegetables and fruits and now I wanted to curl up on the couch with a nice cup of tea.  While yawning and rubbing my eyes, my feet hit a pan that was on the porch earlier in the day.  What in the world?  My fully open eyes beheld utter chaos.  When had the tornado come through and why did I not find out until now?  The tea leaves told the story:  keep the catnip tea in the freezer!

8 comments:

  1. Ha ha..thank you for an early morning smille, LuAnn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It brought a smile on my face. Well penned:)
    http://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2015/01/08/100-words-on-saturday-th-tea-leaves-told-the-story/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for leaving a link. I also enjoyed your story! :O)

      Delete
  3. A valuable lesson, painfully learned :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *LOL* You bet! I've never had catnip tea before, and after writing this, I'm not sure I ever will! ;)

      Delete