Thursday, January 15, 2015

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon (My Sign-up)

Seasons of Reading

How odd.  This won't let me go past the left or right margin of the graphic.

Anyway,  it's time again for the Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon, hosted at Seasons of Reading.   Click the button above to learn more about the event and to join in!

They do have a hashtag #WintersRespite and are apparently planning a to-be-scheduled Twitter chat at some time during the read-a-thon week.

Other than that, there are no real 'requirements'. You don't even have to have a blog; you can participate on GoodReads or some other similar spot (so folks can come and take a peek at your shelves)! *lol*

Anyway, I'm going for one book a day. but I really can't say which ones yet.  Sometimes I get a quick ARC to read and that throws schedules out the window, plus I'm trying to get my tour books reviewed and ready to post a week before hand this year.

But anyway:

January 26 - (to be added)
January 27 -
January 28 -
January 29 -
January 30 -
January 31 -
February 1 - 

No comments:

Post a Comment