Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Here We Go

So I signed up for this Blog 365 thing, for those of us who didn't get enough torture in NaBloPoMo and NaNoWriMo.

It's been too cold out to spend a lot of time on the back porch of late. But I have a furry new little companion, Shiva, our new puppy. A lady at work is raising her grand-daughter, who wanted to bring home a puppy. My friend said ok, what kind of dog is it? She only wanted it if it was a chihuahua. She heard a male voice on the other end of the phone (the man w/the dog) say it was a full blood. So ok. When her DGD brought home the dog, it was obviously NOT a chihuahua, or as my friend put it, "I HAVE MORE CHIHUAHUA IN ME!" *lol* We're thinking it is at least partly a border collie. She's the cutest little ball of fuzz.

So most of the time she comes out on the back porch with me ... which is good on one point, because then she doesn't have accidents in my house. But it kind of doesn't make for good meditation or thinking time when there's a little ankle-biter running circles around you!

Work has been off the charts stress-wise of late. There will be PLENTY of blog material on that this year, I'm sure.

I actually made some resolutions this year. I may post those tomorrow. So far so good on day 1.

2 comments: