Wednesday, November 29, 2017

#2017ChristmasMoments Photo Challenge


This challenge is hosted on Instagram by Stephanie, as well as WhitneyBeth, Jess, Emily, Danielle, Emily, and Whitney.  No sign-ups, no obligation, but they do ask that you tag things #2017ChristmasMoments to ease in finding your co-challengers' photos!

I'm probably going to put mine on my blog as well, as I've not done a lot with Instagram up until now, so not a lot of folks might know I'm there!


So far, I can tell you two things for sure:

1.  Friday, 1st December's post will probably have something to do with my older son, Brian, who turns 21 that day!

2.  I'm too young to have a son that old! *ROFL*

(I'm desperately looking for a picture from his 1st Christmas, when he was laying on a red cloth beside a 2' tabletop fake Christmas tree, decorated with a single strand of colored LED lights with beaded earrings I had made as the ornaments. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun challenge. Hope you found the picture you were looking for!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete