Saturday, July 25, 2015

Write-On Review-a-Thon Wish List

Write On Review-a-Thon

Got reviews you need to write up and post?  Join in by clicking on the button above.  Receive support and encouragement from your sister and brother slackers, like me! :O)

I cannot begin to fathom the number of reviews I have to write.  Many of them come from free e-books that are used to pique interest in a new author.  Some, *ahem*, I owe people to whom I promised a review on a condition of getting the book or e-book.

So my reviews for this weekend may come from the following list.  Now all I have to do is find my Kindle. *sigh*

~~~oOo~~~

Good news!  I found the Kindle.

Bad news!  I stopped counting at 30 reviews to be done.

EVEN MORE bad news.  The following is not an exhaustive list.  There are some 'book-books' as opposed to e-books that will be added to the list as well.

~~~oOo~~~

The list will turn into links when the reviews are done.  And if you happen to click through to any of them and want to give the review a thumbs up if you think it merits one, well, don't let me stop you! ;)

  1. Faith by Ruth Hartzler (edited to add link 12:20 pm Eastern US, 7/26/2015)
  2. Treasure on Moon Lake by Amy Gamet
  3. Tennessee Waltz by Trana Mae Simmons
  4. Ready to Were by Robyn Peterman
  5. Keeper by Suzanne Woods Fisher
  6. Julia by Ashley Merrick
  7. Ashes by Kelly Cozy
  8. Sir Dudley Dinklebottom by T. J. Lantz
  9. Gathering Bittersweet by JoHannah Reardon
  10. My Splendid Concubine by Lloyd Lofthouse
  11. Maid for Love by Marie Force
  12. Rose Hill by Pamela Grandstaff
  13. The First Cut by Dianne Emley
  14. Visions of Love by Joynce and Jim Lavene
  15. This Time Forever by Rachel Ann Nunes
  16. Slow Curve on the Coquihalla by R. E. Donald
  17. The Case of Moomah's Moolah by Jim Stevens
  18. Under the Ice by Aaron Paul Lazar
  19. Celtic Viking by Lexy Timms
  20. Rest in Pieces by Katie Graykowski
  21. Mine all Mine by Ella J. Quince
  22. Purling Road by M. L. ardner
  23. Perilous Pranks by Joyce & Jim Lavene
  24. High Heels Mysteries 1-3 by Gemma Halliday
  25. Black Sands by Carl Goodman
  26. Mistaken Kiss by Kathleen Baldwin
  27. Sinjin by H.P. Mallory
  28. Imogene in New Orleans by Hunter Murphy
  29. Hollywood Dirty by MZ Kelly
  30. The Executioner: War Against the Mafia by Don Pendleton
  31. Summer of Promise by Amanda Cabot
  32. Streetlights Like Fireworks by ? Pandolfe
  33. Defending Turquoice by John Ellsworth
  34. The Taming of Lady Kate by G. G. Vandagriff
  35. A Winter Wrong by Elizabeth Ann West
  36. Around the Bend by Rosemary Hines
  37. Play Dead by Leslie O'Kane
  38. A Time to Live, and a Thyme for Murder by Phoebe T. Eggli
  39. The Singularity: Heretic by David Beers
  40. Chloes by Dean Garlick
  41. The Hunter Awakens by J. R. Rober
  42. Goodey's Last Stand by Charles Alverson
  43. The Duke and the Baron by Jenn LeFlanc
  44. What if it's True? by Dixie Burns
  45. Seaside Secrets by Cindy Bell
  46. Double Trouble by Deborah Cooke
I know.  I know.  I have a problem.  Well, one day at a time, I will tackle this list and get it done.  I may have to have a party when it's all finished.

Anyway, that's my list.  Laissez les bon temps roulez!



6 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you LuAnn - you need this event as much as I do!

    The Book Nook is now open - come join us, share your reviews and book news with us, and help spread the word! :-)

    Have an AMAZING weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one, Ramona. I've been putting myself through the ringer! Will check out the Book Nook! :O)

      Delete
  2. OMG!! That's a pretty big list of books to review, LuAnn!! All the very best and happy reading and reviewing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read them all, Shilpa, now I just have to buckle down and review them online somewhere. I had started doing another review on Goodreads last night, but then clicked the wrong thing and it disappeared. I was so ticked off I stopped for the evening. :/

      Delete
  3. One book at a time, my friend! You've got this LuAnn. I have total faith in you. Just remember to try and enjoy the process :). Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for helping me to smile, Candace! I can feel my mojo seeping back already! :O)

      Delete