The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s a duration of time dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, November 21st and Saturday, November 22nd. Let’s get those reviews done!
I've got so many reviews to do, it isn't even funny. And that two-week bout of crippling headaches certainly did not help things any, but it was what it was and now's the time to get back to work. Here is a list of reviews that I need to do:
For book tours (for which I have the books or ebooks already:
11/21 - Fatal Brushstrokes by Sybil Johnson
12/11 - The Kill List by Nichole Christoff
12/15 - Moriarty by Anthony Horowitz
1/7 - Kill 'Em With Cayenne by Gail Oust
Books I just read for the heck and/or pleasure of it, but haven't reviewed them yet:
- 2K to 10K: Writing Faster, Writing Better, and Writing More by Rachel Aaron
- Broken-Hearted Ghoul (Taxi for the Dead Paranormal Mysteries #1) by Joyce & Jim Lavene
- Searching for Pekpek: Cassowaries and Conservations in the New Guinea Rainforest by Andrew L. Mack
- Chimeras: Track Presius Mystery #1 by E. E. Giorgi
- Blog Events: The Secret to Engaging Your Community, Growing Your Network and Establishing Your Expertise by Amanda Shofner
- 3500: An Autistic Boy's 10 Year Romance With Snow White by Ron Miles
Well, those are the ones I can find that need reviewing. There are probably more. In any case, I have no fantasy that I can complete all of these in two days. I would, however, like to get the four reviews for tours done (although, obviously the ones whose dates have not arrived won't post live until the day they are supposed to.
This list may grow, or shrink depending on if my memory improves or I get some reviews done ahead of time. I will try to 'scorekeep' on this post, making revisions as necessary
Let's get those lists of reviews to be done whittled down! We'll feel more accomplished and our writer friends will certainly appreciate it!